Some kind words from readers and editors:
- “[Nash’s] writing is poetic and lovely. It is also creepy and immersive, and the build up of dread is palpable.”
- “Intriguing, mystifying and deeply sinister.”
- “I was holding breath for the entire read.”
- “terribly authentic”
- “rich in ideas and kept me riveted.”
- “A long and thought-provoking story… and one which stretches the genre.”
- “Macabre magnificence”
I live with ghosts in the south west of England. I’m a member of the Nameless Writing Group, and I write dark fiction. You can find a list of my publications, and also links to a couple of free reads, in the Fiction category in the drop-down menu.
Reviews of books and stories that sing are in the Creased Spine Bookshelf (that’s in the menu, too).
Thanks for stopping by.